NFP House are looking for a bright, well organised and creative person with a can-do attitude to join the team for an immediate start as a full-time administration assistant. You will need to have strong computer literacy, be quick thinking and be fully prepared to help across the organisation.
Who are we?
Not-For-Profit House (NFP House) is your local one-stop-shop for not-for-profit (NFP) and community group support in Central Queensland. We offer affordable services to the NFP sector and help provide solutions to two familiar resource challenges felt by NFPs, time and budget.
You’re role will include:
- Handling correspondence via email, post and phone enquiries.
- Liaising with clients.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Maintaining databases.
- Managing social media pages.
- Assisting with the organisation of events.
- Problem solving issues when they arise.
We would like you to:
- Be organised, self-reliant, with great time management.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have a creative flair.
- Be a team player who can also work independently.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner.
- Have enthusiasm for not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
- Be confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite including Publisher and Word.
- Have buckets of common sense.
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure with the ability to problem solve.
- Have experience of working in an office or not-for-profit environment an advantage, but not essential.
You will receive benefits, such as:
- A competitive wage.
- A friendly office environment.
Training will be provided; however, it is preferred that the candidate have experience with office tasks. We are looking for someone who is keen and willing to learn and grow with the organisation.