This policy relates to the collection, storage, and use of your personal information by Not-For-Profit HQ Ltd (trading as NFP House) as a result of your use of this website.
1. What information may be collected by NFP House.
NFP House will only collect the personal information that you volunteer to provide when using the contact form or via an email sent to an address listed on our Contact Page. The personal information includes your first name, last name, email address, and any additional information that you choose to include in a message to us.
2. What personal information may be stored by NFP House.
NFP House will store a secure copy of your message and any associated personal information provided as a result of your use of this website’s contact form, or via an email sent to an address listed on our Contact Page or in the footer of our site.
3. How we use the personal information you provide.
NFP House will only use your personal information to respond to a message that you send us through this website’s contact form, or via an email sent to an address listed on our Contact Page.
4. Will NFP House disclose your personal information to third parties?
No. NFP House will only use your personal information to respond to a message that you have initiated through this website’s contact form or via an email to an address listed on our Contact Page or in the footer.
NFP House does not retain a cookie longer than necessary. We use session cookies and permanent cookies. A session cookie can track usage such as web pages you visit and what options you use. When you close the internet browser, the session is ended and the cookie is deleted. A permanent cookie enables the Website to recognise you at a subsequent visit. NFP House stores cookies that are essential in providing the functionalities of the Website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store your preferences and settings, enable you to sign-in and analyse how our website and online services are performing.
6. Will NFP House identify website users?
NFP House will not identify users or their browsing activities on our website, except where a law enforcement agency (or other authorised government agency) chooses to exercise a legal authority to inspect the ISP logs (e.g. by warrant, subpoena or notice to produce).
7. Is NFP House responsible for the content and privacy practices of the websites it links to?
No. While this website contains links to other websites NFP House is not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites. NFP House encourages users to examine the privacy policies of linked websites, and make an evaluation of the accuracy, reliability and correctness of their material and content when accessing them.
8. How does NFP House keep your personal information secure?
NFP House aims to keep your personal information secure by:
- having a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate — which ensures the data from your computer or mobile device is encrypted during exchanges with our server
- applying security updates to the site within 24 hours of their release, and
- monitoring the security of the site and applying fixes in the event of a breach.
However, users need to be mindful that while NFP House takes all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure there will always be some risks in transmitting data via the internet. As such NFP House cannot and does not warrant the security of any information transmitted to it over the internet. People who choose to communicate with NFP House by using this website’s contact form — or by email sent to an address listed on our Contact Page or Footer — do so at their own risk.
9. Can I access my personal information held by NFP House?
10. Will you delete my personal information if I request it?
Last updated: 29 September 2020.