Check out our newest fortnightly editorial in the CQ Today (8th November 2023).
Do you volunteer in a not for profit and could use help to make life more streamlined? NFP House has been fortunate to receive funding to assist with improvement and support for your organisation via an exciting new assessment process that reviews your organisation in the areas of:
- Financial management
- Planning and policy
- Facility/equipment improvements
- Increasing and maintaining volunteers
An organisational assessment provides your organisation with a great opportunity to demonstrate to funding bodies that you are committed to continuous improvement. Organisations undertaking this process have also benefited through:
- Understanding how to improve their organisational management
- Clear direction for succession planning e.g. new younger people coming through the organisation
- Having the comfort that the organisation is managed well in readiness for new Management Committee
- Adding their assessment and improvement plan to their funding applications enhancing their chances of success
- Clarifying tasks to encourage new volunteers through existing volunteer programs
- Having a good understanding of the areas of non-compliance in their organisation and the action items for improvement
If you’re volunteering for a not for profit and could use some help, contact Not For Profit House or check out our website at nfphouse.org.au.
Lois from NFP House, where you can contact us anytime, to make a difference to your life and our community!